Friday, December 16, 2022

Jesus' Name

Original Spanish Title: De Mi Amante Salvador
Set to the tune of "On the happy golden shore" (Meet me there)

1. Oh my soul will ever sing
of my loving Savior, King
I will glory in His grace, praise His name!
I was blind, but now I see
I was chained, but now I’m free
I’ve been given a new life in His name!

Chorus:
Jesus’ name! Jesus’ name!
Oh how precious is the sound of Jesus’ name!
With His blood He cleansed my sin
Now I’m filled with joy within
I’ve been given a new life in His name!

2. Oh how sad the wretchedness of my heart of wickedness Until Christ redeemed my soul, praise His name He all my sins forgave From destruction, I am saved And my rugged path he paved, praise His name!

3. In this world I used to roam
On my own without a home
I was wandering away from The Lord
All my tears from yesterday
they are past, but now today
I'm experiencing the joy of the Lord

4. See what Christ has brought me through From the false to what is true From the vile to what is pure, Praise His name
He to me salvation brings
There is healing in his wings
Unto Him I'll ever sing, Praise His name

No comments:

Post a Comment